RMA have been providing multidisciplinary engineering services for more than 25 years. In that time, the commitment to our vision of delivering the best engineering outcomes to our clients, every time, has seen us establish a highly-successful consultancy. We are quality-focused with a reputation for honesty, agility and innovative design solutions.
Our ongoing success has seen our team grow to over 70 staff and it is due to this success that we have identified the opportunity to recruit a Marketing Graduate to assist our Business Development Facilitator. This newly created position will allow the successful candidate to build on our already established brand and strategy whilst having a direct impact on the sales success of our business.
The scope of this role will be varied with exposure to coordinating sales enquiries and new opportunities, supporting the collation of prospective business fee proposals, bids and tenders, coordinating and contributing to our various digital platforms as well as marketing strategies.
You will be talented at creative writing and event coordination and management. In addition, our new Business Development Assistant will be passionate about providing our Sector Leads support to successfully execute their business development plans.
- Coordination and tracking of all sales enquiries and opportunities
- Support in collating information for fee proposals, large bids and tenders within strict time frames
- Assist the BD Facilitator with day-to-day marketing activities including events, website updates, content creation, marketing collateral strategies
- Coordinate and contribute to RMA digital platforms
- Contribute to keeping collateral and brand fresh
- Supporting role to our sector-based BD managers
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Communications
- Good at coordinating multiple people
- Energetic and passionate about a career in the B2B space
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in working autonomously to a deadline
- Thorough understanding of all social media platforms – in particular LinkedIn, Youtube and Facebook
- Exceptional communication skills
- High level of Computer skills – WordPress, MS Office, Adobe, Google Adwords/Analytics, Hootsuite or Similar
- Focus on maintaining strong internal relationships with all team members
- A dynamic and commercial approach to Marketing service delivery
- A commitment to travel occasionally to our Toowoomba and/or Bundaberg offices if or when required
The successful candidate in this position will be an energetic, self-motivated and creative person who is looking to build a long-term career in a growing consulting firm
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible. If you are interested click apply now. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org