RMA have been providing multidisciplinary engineering services for more than 25 years. In that time, the commitment to our vision of delivering the best engineering outcomes to our clients, every time, has seen us establish a highly-successful consultancy. We are quality-focused with a reputation for honesty, agility and innovative design solutions.
Our ongoing success has seen our team grow to over 70 staff and it is due to this success that we have identified the opportunity to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner. The successful candidate for this role will be coordinating all human resource services, systems and activities across our three offices located in Toowoomba, Brisbane and Bundaberg. Reporting to our Director based in Bundaberg you will have the opportunity to work autonomously to contribute to the strategic direction of our multi-disciplinary firm whilst maintaining our people-focused culture.
The ability to implement and provide exceptional advice on:
- Proactive identification of talent, recruitment and on-boarding of employees
- Create, review and update our HR policies
- Assist to improve and train leaders on performance management systems
- Conduct employee needs assessments and co-ordinate training, cross resourcing or recruiting as required
- Award Interpretation
- Facilitate communication between our employees and members of the Board
- Assist our Board with succession strategies and implementation within the business
- Assist and coach the leadership team on all issues regarding people management
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or Psychology
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a HR Advisor/Business Partner position with a proven track record
- Experience in autonomously managing the full range of HR functions whilst maintaining employee engagement
- Thorough understanding of Employment Law
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to facilitate training sessions
- Focus on maintaining strong internal relationships with all team members
- The commitment to travel to Brisbane fortnightly and Bundaberg bi-monthly
- A dynamic and commercial approach to HR service delivery
The successful candidate in this position will be responsible for owning all aspects of the HR function from Administration through to Strategic Direction.
We are flexible on a start date for this position depending on the needs of the applicant. If you are interested, state your availability for PT or FT hours in your covering letter.
For more information please email email@example.com