WHO WE ARE
Our aim is for RMA to be more than just the place where you do your job. It is a place where you can connect with others who share common ideals and aspirations.
Our people are at the very heart of our success. We know that when you are at your best, we are too.
In a recent RMA staff survey, 91% of respondents said they were satisfied in their role and working with RMA and 98% agreed that our culture was strongly upheld, visible and healthy. They are stats we are proud of!
We are quality-focused with a reputation for honesty, agility and innovative tailored design solutions.
We offer a diverse range of services including project management, civil, structural, traffic and transport, flood modelling and geotechnical. We operate in diverse sectors including infrastructure, land development, agriculture, education, health, industrial/commercial and energy & mining.
WHAT WE NEED
We have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join our South Brisbane office and work on a variety of projects, including major masterplan land developments across South East Queensland. We are seeking an engineer who is interested in land development, built environment and project management. You are driven to deliver high quality work on projects that make a difference. You like to work hard and have some fun. You embrace emerging technologies and deliver on promises, priding yourself on developing and maintaining strong client relationships. You have a passion for continually growing and expanding your skillset.
Our Civil Team partners with industry leading architects, town planners, developers, surveyors, contractors and government clients on a range of project sizes and types.
In this role you will report to the Civil Team Leader and be responsible for:
- Technical and quality delivery of assigned multidisciplinary projects.
- Ensuring commercial aspects of assigned projects and client relations are maintained.
- Concept and detailed engineering designs utilising 12d and AutoCAD software.
- Successfully managing your workload and deadlines.
- Championing RMA’s culture and leadership principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years post graduate experience
- Core design competency in roadworks, earthworks, stormwater drainage, water reticulation and sewer drainage are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project budgets, forecasting and profitability
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strong client relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High level of competency in 12D and AutoCAD
- DRAINS, MUSIC and Civil3D experience will be looked upon favourably
- Open Unrestricted Drivers Licence
- General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun, family friendly relaxed team culture
- Friday afternoon social get togethers
- Whole of organisation annual strategy days
- Leading industry professionals to guide and mentor you
- Annual learning and development allowance
- Career acceleration for those keen to learn and grow
To be considered for this position, please apply directly through SEEK with:
- A cover letter addressing the requirements of the role
- Your resume
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.