- Built environment and agriculture focus
- Multidisciplinary projects
- Toowoomba head office location
We have an exciting opportunity for a Civil/Structural Engineer to join our Toowoomba office and work on a variety of built environment and agriculture projects across South-East Queensland.
We are seeking a Civil/Structural Engineer (a recent graduate or someone with up to 3 years’ experience) who is self-motivated and has a keen interest to learn all about built environment, agriculture and project management. You are driven to deliver high quality work on projects that make a difference. You like to work hard and have some fun. You embrace emerging technologies and deliver on promises, priding yourself on developing and maintaining strong client relationships. You have a passion for continually growing and expanding your skillset.
Our team partners internally with other disciplines, and externally with industry leading architects, town planners, developers, surveyors, contractors, agricultural and built environment clients on a range of project sizes types.
- In this role you will report to the Principal Engineer | Ag Sector Lead and be responsible for:
- Technical and quality delivery of assigned multidisciplinary projects.
- Ensuring commercial aspects of assigned projects and client relations are maintained.
- Coordination of agricultural and built environment projects
- Successfully managing your workload and deadlines.
- Championing RMA’s culture and leadership principles.
In addition, teamwork, initiative and a solution focused approach to your work is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Graduate or up to 3+ years post graduate experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage project budgets, forecasting and profitability
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strong client relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Open Unrestricted Drivers Licence
- General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Revit, AutoCAD, 12D experience (desirable)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun, family friendly relaxed team culture
- Friday afternoon social get togethers
- Whole of organisation annual strategy days
- Leading industry professionals to guide and mentor you
- Annual learning and development allowance
- Career acceleration for those keen to learn and grow
To be considered for this position, please apply directly through SEEK with:
- A cover letter addressing the requirements of the role
- Your resume
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.