- Casual approx. 10-20 hours per week
- Autonomous role
RMA Engineers is an energetic, medium sized multidisciplinary engineering firm that has been providing services for more than 25 years across Queensland. In that time, the commitment to our vision of delivering the best engineering outcomes to our clients, every time, has seen us establish a highly successful consultancy. We are quality-focused with a reputation for honesty and innovative, tailored design solutions. We are an agile and flexible team with offices in Toowoomba, Brisbane and Bundaberg.
We are currently recruiting for a casual Client and Contracts Coordinator. This is a highly process driven, structured and autonomous role with hours of work fluctuating based on business needs.
About the role:
In this role you will report to the Director and be responsible for:
- Fee proposals: processing and checking accuracy of fee proposals and ATPs including communication with clients and internal RMA staff
- Client pre-qualification: assisting with this process during both tender and life of the job
- Project tracking: identification and follow up of projects without ATPs, unapproved variations etc including preparation of status reports
- Contracts review: ownership of the contracts review process and negotiation of terms in accordance with standard review matrix and delegated authority limits
- Debtor management: invoice approval follow-up, dispute resolution working with RMA PM, month end collection
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in the building & construction, legal or engineering consultancy environment and have experience in:
- Following structured processes and procedures
- High attention to detail
- Working autonomously
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Microsoft Office Suite applications
- This casual role will be approximately 10-20 hours per week initially with the possibility of going part-time dependent upon work requirements
- RMA would consider candidates looking for school hours for this role
- Toowoomba office is the preferred location, however, RMA would consider Brisbane for the right candidate
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter addressing the above criteria and a copy of your resume.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.