WHO WE ARE
Our aim is for RMA to be more than just the place where you do your job. It is a place where you can connect with others who share common ideals and aspirations.
Our people are at the very heart of our success. We know that when you are at your best, we are too.
In a recent RMA staff survey, 91% of respondents said they were satisfied in their role and working with RMA and 98% agreed that our culture was strongly upheld, visible and healthy. They are stats we are proud of!
We are quality-focused with a reputation for honesty, agility and innovative tailored design solutions.
We offer a relaxed, friendly team culture in modern, open plan offices, weekly gym sessions, work life balance, whole of organisation annual strategy days and training and mentoring by highly experienced professionals.
WHAT WE NEED
We have an exciting opportunity for two, full-time Junior REVIT / BIM (Building Information Modelling) Technicians to join RMA’s Toowoomba office.
Our Built Environment Team partners with industry leading architects, town planners, developers, surveyors, contractors and government clients on a range of project sizes and types.
These roles are well suited to individuals starting out their career in the engineering or building industry and have a passion to develop their 3D modelling and documentation skills further.
The role will focus on:
• Producing quality building information models and documentation using Autodesk REVIT
• Adhering to company procedures and workflows
• Developing and maintaining the ability to interpret engineering and building designs.
• Providing coordination input and general support on projects.
• Collaborating with project teams to deliver projects on time and to client expectations.
• Adhering to professional standards, ethics and quality practices.
• Exposure to or experience in REVIT software and a passion to develop skills to an advanced level
• Certificate IV in Engineering Drafting, or working towards, or equivalent relevant experience
• Ability to use basic theoretical knowledge of drafting principles to analyse and interpret information.
• Basic knowledge of relevant Australian Standards and Codes
• A can-do, team player attitude
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Unrestricted open driver licence
• White Card (desirable)
WHAT WE OFFER
• Relaxed team culture
• Modern and contemporary offices
• Annual Strategy Day
• Strong focus on career development and growth
• Training and mentoring by highly experienced professionals across all RMA offices
• Competitive salary package, negotiable dependent upon experience.
To be considered for this position, please apply directly through SEEK here. Please include the following details with your application:
• A cover letter addressing the requirements of the role
• Your resume
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We take a considered approach to our recruitment and thank you in advance for your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.