- Based in Toowoomba or South Brisbane location
- Social activities
- Weekly gym sessions
RMA Engineers is an energetic, medium sized multidisciplinary engineering firm that has been providing services for more than 25 years across Queensland. In that time, the commitment to our vision of delivering the best engineering outcomes to our clients, every time, has seen us establish a highly-successful consultancy. We are quality-focused with a reputation for honesty, agility and innovative tailored design solutions. We are an agile and flexible team with offices in Toowoomba, Brisbane and Bundaberg.
Our people are at the very heart of our success. That’s why we are committed to developing and supporting talented, motivated Engineers eager to extend their professional careers delivering to clients on varied and challenging projects.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer/Designer to join our Toowoomba or South Brisbane office. Our civil engineering team partners with industry leading architects, town planners, developers, surveyors, contractors and government clients on a range of project sizes and types. We are seeking a seasoned Senior Civil Engineer who thoroughly understands the engineering design and construction requirements of local and state governments and is experienced in project management.
About the role:
In this role you will report to the Civil Team Leader and be responsible for:
- Technical and quality delivery of assigned multi-disciplinary projects
- Ensuring commercial aspects of assigned projects and client relations are maintained
- Successfully managing your workload and deadlines
- Championing RMA’s culture and leadership principles
- Mentoring junior technical staff
- Concept and detailed engineering designs utilising 12d and AutoCAD software
- You will be willing to expand your skills in Traffic Engineering and Contract Management
- Commitment to achieve RPEQ Status will be looked upon favorably
Minimum Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (preferred)
- Experience in 12d and AutoCAD is essential (Civil3D experience preferred)
- DRAINS, MUSIC and TUFLOW experience will be looked upon favorably
- Core design competency in roadworks, earthworks, stormwater drainage, water reticulation and sewer drainage are essential
- 5-10 years’ experience (preferred)
- Manual Drivers’ Licence
- White Card (desirable)
- Maintain strong client relations
- Managing project budgets, forecasting and profitability
- Fun team culture
- Weekly gym sessions
- Annual Strategy Day
- Training and mentoring by highly experienced professionals across all RMA offices
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer who has a keen interest in progressing their career, a can-do attitude with strong teamwork and communication skills.
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter addressing the above criteria and a copy of your resume via SEEK.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.