WHO WE ARE
Our aim is for RMA to be more than just the place where you do your job. It is a place where you can connect with others who share common ideals and aspirations.
Our people are at the very heart of our success. We know that when you are at your best, we are too.
In a recent RMA staff survey, 91% of respondents said they were satisfied in their role and working with RMA and 98% agreed that our culture was strongly upheld, visible and healthy. They are stats we are proud of!
We are quality-focused with a reputation for honesty, agility and innovative tailored design solutions.
We offer a relaxed, friendly team culture in modern, open plan offices, weekly gym sessions, work life balance, whole of organisation annual strategy days and training and mentoring by highly experienced professionals.
WHAT WE NEED
We have an exciting opportunity for an entry level junior Structural Revit Modeller to join RMA’s Toowoomba office to be mentored by our Senior Revit Modeller.
Our Built Environment Team partners with industry leading architects, town planners, developers, surveyors, contractors and government clients on a range of projects including domestic, industrial, commercial and infrastructure types of construction.
This role is well suited to an individual wanting to begin a career in 3D modelling, or someone who has experience in the building construction industry looking for new challenges. You will have a genuine interest in the structural design of buildings and be passionate about developing your 3D modelling and documentation skills for continued and advanced growth.
The role involves:
- Modelling and documenting structural steel, reinforced concrete, precast concrete and timber in a range of different sectors, including the agricultural and industrial space.
- Adhering to company procedures and workflows.
- Working closely with our design engineers.
- Developing and maintaining the ability to interpret engineering and building designs.
- Providing coordination input and general support on projects.
- Basic proficiency in Autodesk Revit software or an understanding of (desirable but not essential).
- A passion for continued skill development to become an advanced Revit technician.
- Prior trade or industry experience would be looked upon favourably.
- Ability to use basic theoretical knowledge of drafting principles to analyse and interpret information.
- A can-do, team player attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Unrestricted open driver licence.
- White Card (desirable).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Relaxed team culture.
- Modern and contemporary offices.
- Annual Strategy Day.
- Strong focus on career development and growth.
- Training and mentoring by highly experienced professionals across all RMA offices.
- Competitive salary package, negotiable dependent upon experience.
To be considered for this position, please apply directly through SEEK with:
A cover letter responding to the below questions:
- Why you have a genuine interest in structural 3D modelling
- What experience you’ve had with Revit
- Why you’d like to work for RMA
- What you would bring to the role
- Your resume