- Are you excited about building structures?
- Do you want to see your designs turn into reality?
- Do you love problem-solving and coming up with practical solutions?
- Are you in your 3rd or 4th year?
RMA Engineers is an energetic, medium-sized multidisciplinary engineering consultancy firm that has been providing services for more than 25 years across Queensland. In that time, the commitment to our vision of delivering the best engineering outcomes to our clients, every time, has seen us establish a highly-successful consultancy. We are quality-focused with a reputation for honesty, agility and innovative tailored design solutions. We are an agile and flexible team with offices in Toowoomba, Brisbane and Bundaberg.
Our people are at the very heart of our success. That’s why we are committed to developing and supporting talented, motivated graduates who are eager to launch their professional careers delivering to clients on varied and challenging projects.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Undergraduate Structural Engineer (3rd or 4th year) to complete their university required work experience with RMA’s Built Environment team in Toowoomba.
You will receive practical, hands-on introduction to structural engineering and be involved in a range of projects in the Built Environment.
It is RMA’s intention to mentor and guide you in the structural design and delivery of projects in the Built Environment space.
Areas of focus could include:
- 3d modelling (BIM), design and calculations
- Analysis of steel, concrete, timber and masonry elements
- Understanding their integration into an overall building package
- Structural compliance inspections to see designs come to life
- Spacegass, RC Buildings, and Revit
- Manual Drivers Licence
- White Card (desirable)
- A keen interest in the built environment space primarily in structural engineering
- A can-do, team player attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please submit all applications to [email protected] or feel free to contact HR on (07) 4639 4100