regional + urban
Approach to Privacy
RMA collects personal information to conduct its business and comply with a range of legislative requirements.
By providing RMA with personal information, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure, storage and transfer of that personal information as set out in this policy.
Personal InformationPersonal information is information relating to an individual or other entity which (either directly or indirectly) identifies an individual or makes the person’s identity reasonably apparent. Personal information RMA collects includes (but is not limited to):
- Street and postal addresses
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- ABN, ACN and other entity information.
All information collected will be used and disclosed by RMA only in accordance with this policy and the law. RMA will take reasonable steps so personal information is held securely.
Collection of Personal InformationRMA will only collect personal information if it is reasonably necessary for RMA’s functions or activities. RMA will collect this information directly from you, by a third party you have given consent to disclose your personal information, by a credit agency, government or statutory body, or as otherwise available in the public domain.
Use of Personal InformationThe purposes for which RMA may collect, use, and disclose personal information include (but are not limited to):
- When entering into relationships with new clients, potential clients, suppliers and industry peers
- When conducting surveys
- To provide services
- To carry out a contract including, where relevant, its termination
- To comply with all applicable law
- To prevent and detect fraud or other criminal offences
- To defend RMA in respect of any investigation or litigation and to comply with any court or tribunal orders for disclosure
- Where failure to disclose information would place the health or safety of people at risk
- Otherwise as permitted or required by law
- Otherwise with your consent.
Disclosure of Personal InformationTo the extent necessary for the operation of RMA’s business and performance of services, RMA may disclose personal information to third parties including (but not limited to):
- Other companies within the RMA group
- Employees and contractors working for RMA
- Technology service providers, including, cloud hosting service providers, software suppliers, maintenance and support service providers, and security services on a confidential basis so that they can provide services to RMA
- External consultants such as legal, industrial relations, accounting and insurance
- Government agencies such as the ATO, Fair Work Ombudsman, WorkCover, etc
- To other third parties as allowed by law or with your consent.